Chemical centrifugal pump use attention
Date:2019-03-10 Author:142 Click:
1. The weight of the pipeline shall not be added to the water pump during installation, and each supporting body shall be provided, so as to avoid deformation affecting the operation performance and service life.
2. Pump and motor are integral structure, no need to be aligned during installation, so it is very convenient to install.
3. The anchor bolts must be tightened during installation to avoid the impact of vibration on pump performance during starting.
4. Before installing the pump, carefully check whether there are hard materials (such as stones, iron particles, etc.) in the pump runner that affect the operation of the pump, so as to avoid damage to the impeller and pump body during the operation of the pump.
5. For the convenience of maintenance and safety of use, a regulating valve shall be installed in each inlet and outlet pipeline of the pump and a pressure gauge shall be installed near the pump outlet to ensure the operation within the rated head and flow range, ensure the normal operation of the pump and increase the service life of the pump.
6 pump for suction occasions, should be equipped with a bottom valve, and the inlet pipe should not be too many bends, and there should be no leakage, leakage phenomenon.
7. Discharge line such as the reverse valve should be installed outside the gate valve.
8. After installation, toggle the pump shaft, the impeller should have friction sound or stuck phenomenon, otherwise the pump should be disassembled to check the reason.
9. Pump installation is divided into hard and flexible connection installation.
Starting and stopping:
Preparation before starting
1. Rotate the motor blade by hand, and the impeller should be free from stuck and grinding phenomenon, with flexible rotation.
2. Open the inlet valve, open the exhaust valve to fill the entire pump chamber, and then close the exhaust valve.
3. Move the pump by hand to make the lubricant enter the mechanical seal end face.
4. Start the motor to determine whether the steering is correct.
Starting and running
1. Fully open the inlet valve and close the discharge line valve.
2. Turn on the power, when the pump reaches the normal speed, then gradually open the valve on the discharge line, and adjust to the desired condition.
3. Pay attention to the meter reading, check the leakage of shaft seal, mechanical seal leakage under normal conditions, <3 drops/min, check the temperature rise of the motor, bearing =70 degrees C, if found abnormal, should be dealt with in time.
1. Gradually close the discharge line valve and cut off the power supply.
2. Close the inlet valve.
3. If the ambient temperature is below 0 C, the liquid in the pump should be drained to avoid freezing and cracking.
4. If the pump is out of service for a long time, remove and clean the pump and pack it for safekeeping.
Maintenance in operation
1. The water pipe must be highly sealed.
2. It is forbidden to operate the pump in cavitation state for a long time.
3. Do not allow the motor to run in excess current for a long time when the pump is running at flow.
4. When the pump is running, the motor overcurrent should be kept running for a long time.
5. The pump should be watched by special person during operation to avoid accidents.
6. Oil the bearing every 500 hours of pump operation.Motor power greater than 11KW with refueling device, can be directly injected with high pressure oil gun, to ensure excellent bearing lubrication.
7. After long-term operation of the pump, when the noise and vibration of the unit increase due to mechanical wear and tear, it shall be stopped for inspection, and vulnerable parts and bearings can be replaced if necessary. The overhaul period of the unit is generally one year.
Maintenance of mechanical seals
1. Mechanical seal lubrication should be clean without solid particles.
2. Mechanical seal is strictly prohibited to work under dry grinding condition.
3. Turn the pump (motor) several turns before starting to avoid the seal ring fracture and damage caused by sudden starting.